It’s with great pleasure that we bring to you the next step in our club process to accreditation and licensing of our club with AKC.
We have been officially approved under the new Two Path Event Process for New Club Accreditation to License Status policy to hold a Mentored Conformation Show.
- We are approved to hold a Regional Specialty show for final accreditation as our mentored event.
- This event is an official show with all points awarded and standard AKC rules that apply.
- The planning process is underway. We are looking to schedule a Regional Specialty in Q1 of 2024 (March).
- At this time, we are planning to hold sweepstakes, veterans and standard conformation classes. Additional classes are up for discussion, based on interest and participation levels.
- Location – the board is investigating some options and has submitted inquiries to local clubs for permission.
Reach out if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support as we continue onward the AKC path to becoming an official club.